Our Client in the medical industry is currently looking to hire Medical Representatives.
To identify ideas and areas within the companys’ business in general and increase the value and growth of the business.
Analyse business trends and identify opportunities for exploration.
To plan, co-ordinate, control the business activities as relates to the to the pharmacies, clinics and institutions as well as managing all people and company property in use.
Manage any projects as assigned by the General Manager.
- Identification and development of areas of potential and develop these
- Generate sales from the foresaid areas through intensive prospecting
- Develop relationships and identify customer needs and offer solutions
- Carry out market surveys and competitor intelligence and provide feed back
- Implement plans arising from the above under the guidance of the General Manager .
- Manages the sales to achieve sales and productivity targets
- Champion new products and service improvement
- Budget and manage all selling expenses in pillar
- .Establishing and maintaining partnerships with KOL’s
- Manages stock and debt recoveries for all customers within the portfolio .
- Implement promotional plans
- Mentor, coach and develop high quality staff .
- Ensure that team maintains and keeps in good working order all the equipments under their control
- Motivate and develop team
- At least 1 year Sales or Marketing management experience with refined ability to coach and motivate the sales force.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player and high integrity
- A science university graduate, preferably with a post graduate marketing qualification
- The holders should have excellent selling and communication skills and good product knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge in selling , negotiation, commercial awareness and use of IT
- Product knowledge
- Undestanding of supply chain processes and how it impacts on product availability and distribution
- Thorough understanding of the tarde, prescribers and dispencers
- Undearstanding of the socio-economic environment
- Countrywide territorial knowledge
- Debtor management
- Impute into Sales forecasting and brand planning process
- Identifying key trading roles to achievement of sales plans
- Upto date understanding of various issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry
- Selling in an environment where socio-economic factors adversely affects purchasing power and trade decisions
- Prepearing itineraries
- Developing sales targets and incentive schemes
- Developing and recommending promotional plans
- Flexibility in decision making
- Impute into brand planning and forecast
- Liasion with customer services
- Prudent and proper management of company assets
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com