Medical Social Worker Jobs, County Government Jobs, Social Work Jobs, Machakos County Jobs
Job Group “H”
This will be the entry and training grade.
- An officer at this level will be a member of Health team addressing the psychosocial effects as related to patients’ diagnosis, prognosis and future resettlement and counseling patients especially in cases associated with pandemic diseases, mental illness, HIV/AIDS, epilepsy.
- KCSE mean grade C or its equivalent qualification
- Diploma in any of the following social work, sociology, psychology, anthropology, mental Health or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution Personal qualities, core competences,
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.