Medical Social Worker Jobs, Medical Jobs, PCEA Chogoria Hospital Jobs
Reporting to the Nursing Services Manager, the Officers main responsibility will be to assist patients and clients by restoring a balance in their individual’s personal, family and social life, in order to help them maintain or recover his/her health and strengthen his/her ability to adapt and reintegrate into society.
- Diploma in Medical Social Work from a recognized institution or Social Work with Hospital work experience
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Coordinating skills; able to plan, set priorities and follow ups
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentation skills, able to speak in public
- Personal attributes: integrity, honesty, ethics and integrity, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Provide psycho- social support to patients and their relatives.
- Counseling of Patients and relatives.
- Supervision and guidance of students on attachment.
- Plan and organize post hospitalization care and support.
- Participate in home based care programs and rehabilitation of patients and relatives.
- Repatriation of stranded patients.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standard operating procedures
How to Apply
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees with their contacts and email addresses), certificates, licenses and testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 12th July 2019.
PCEA Chogoria Hospital
P.O. Box 35 – 60401
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer