We are pleased to announce the vacancy of Senior Officer – Merchant On boarding in the Enterprise service Delivery within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Merchant On boarding Manager – Enterprise service Delivery, the position holder will support Merchant acquisition & merchant administration tools, Manage 20/80 merchant relationship to deliver on business objectives, Implement merchant management & support mechanisms in line with business processes to support Merchant Services .The role will also involve Supporting Acquirers & sales team in merchant roll out services.
- General Administrative support for the Acquirer & Merchants;
- Ensure achievement of 100% SLAs on Merchant processes;
- Liaise between Safaricom, Merchants, acquirers, and regional sales teams;
- Provide back-up for Merchant customer acquisition activities;
- Facilitate availability of business tools, novelties to enhance Merchant & Introducer/business activities;
- Provide administrative support in Activating & support to recruited merchants;
- Ensure 100% compliance on Know Your Customer (KYC) details prior set up of Partner/Merchant outlets;
- Communicate on issues of non-compliance/irregularities to Partners;
- Ensure prompt & efficient set up of acquired/new Merchant outlets and business Partners;
- Ensuring that Merchant in the regions achieve transaction value targets;
- Facilitate attendance to walk-in customers;
- Sending Merchant correspondence, calling & attending to merchants queries for all assigned merchants;
- Preparing correspondence on internal and external requests;
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly analytic transaction and Merchant registration reports for the department/Introducer as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- At least over 1 year experience in handling merchants in various touch points
- Highly results and performance oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player with good management skills
- Excellent Excel Knowledge
- Flexible approach to work
How to Apply