Micro Credit Officer II Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Ukulima Sacco Jobs
Three Years Contract Renewable
Reporting to the Head of Micro Credit the Micro Credit officer will be in charge of the loaning processes of the micro credit business.
Purpose of the Job
The loans officer is accountable for the growth of lending portfolio and maintaining efficiency of the process.
- Receive and evaluate loan applications and submit applications for verification, recommendation and approvals.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit history, and property evaluations where need be to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants‟ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to the policy
- Compute payment schedules
- Preparing timely reports on the loan portfolio for the branch manager and micro credit manager.
- Provide accurate advises on payment queries
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Follow up loan collection from the clients with assistance from other relevant officers
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Possession of professional qualifications in credit management will be an added advantage;
- 4 years’ practical, proven experience in Micro credit operations from financial institutions including Sacco’s, MFIs and Banks;
- Computer Proficiency is a must;
- Must have good interpersonal skills;
- Valid Police clearance Certificate/Good Conduct.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, work experience, copies of certificates, testimonials and National identity card, day telephone contacts and names and contacts of at least three (3) referees should reach the Society on or before 14th June 2019 at 12.00 Noon and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited
P.O. Box 44071-00100
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited is an equal opportunity employer.