Assistant Security Officer Job at Migori County
Three (3) Posts
Ref: MCPSB 258/2018
Terms of Service: Permanent
Reporting to Deputy Director Security Office, successful candidate will be required to carry out supervision of in-house and contracted security services, liaise with external security agencies for preventive action and assist in investigations and prosecutions.
- Carry out supervision of in-house and contracted security services
- Liaise with external security agencies for preventive action and
- Assist in investigations and prosecutions:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be in possession of at KCSE C plain
- Minimum Diploma in Security Management
- Be between 30-40 years of age
- Must have served for at least 5 years in the rank of Corporal and above in uniformed service,
- Clean certificate of discharge and valid certificate of good conduct.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Msomi Teachers’ College on Migori/Isebania Highway.
All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Monday December 17, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
Women, People Living With Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.