Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant Jobs, Jobs In Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
- Support in preparing periodic programmatic performance reports.
- Entering all M&E relevant reports into the computer systems.
- Preparing and sorting received documents and identifying forms that need to be entered.
- Ensuring accuracy of entered data and comparing it with the existing filing system to make sure all records are consistent and aligned.
- Support in the analysis and review of data in line with the M&E framework and reporting requirements.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of monitoring tools, which will include, but not be limited to, data collection, analysis and reporting on program indicators.
- Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation or Project management/Business Management with training in M&E
- Good Analytical skills and Organizational skill
- Computer literacy
- Good supervisory skills