Job Group CPSB 09 (K)
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Assist in the development of the overall M&E frame work.
- Assist in the coordination of performance contract system reports.
- Collect, collate, analyze and interpret data on relevant Sectors.
- Capture data on budgetary requirements and preparation.
- Process data on Sector specific projects and programmes
- Report on prefeasibility and feasibility studies for programmes and projects.
- Perform any other duties as may be lawfully assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Economics, Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and Statistics, project planning and management from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution.
- Three (3) years relevant working experience in Private or Public Sector.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Excellent Analytical and organized skills.
- Skills and proficiency in statistics software such as SPSS, STATA, SAS or any other statistical software.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constit tion of Kenya.
Fulfill the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from the Ethics &Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side and submitted in any of the following ways:-
Posted applications should be addressed to:
Samburu County Public Service Board
P.O Box 3-20600,
Hand Delivery applications should be delivered to the Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board Offices during working hours (8.00am -5.00pm)
Applications should be submitted to the undersigned by the close of business on or before 29th March, 2019.
Only shortlisted and successful Candidates will be contacted.
Samburu County Government is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the Youth are encouraged to apply.