Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Jobs, Aurum Consultants Jobs
Our client is an NGO working in Nyanza and is looking to hire a monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Work closely with the M&E Strategic Advisor to implement Organizational M&E strategy.
- Maintain close collaboration with the Director’s office to support data-driven decision making.
- Develop a sustainable and formal system for data collection, processing, quality checking, storage and sharing outcomes internally and externally.
- Execute large-scale yearly impact assessments.
- Create high quality reports for Director, Program Managers, and donors.
- Manage and mentor M&E Field Officers
- Support impact programs with analyzing and interpreting monitoring data
- Maintain and create yearly budgets for M&E activities
- MA or BA/BSc in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies, Public Health or other relevant social science fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in M & E work, in development sector, preferably in NGOs.
- Candidates with leadership and project management experience preferred
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong strategy-building skills
- Team player with positive attitude and sense of humor
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to operate in both office and field settings.
- Excellent computer applications skills. Particularly MS Word, Excel, and STATA
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluently in English, Knowledge of operational area and local language
- Ability to adapt and work in a remote environment without any challenges
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd July 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline consider yourself unsuccessful.