Motor Technician Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Motor Technicians (Mechanical and Electrical) – 40K Position for one of our clients
Main Purpose Of Job
- To provide a technical and diagnostic service within the service department
- To advise mechanics on methods of accomplishing repairs where necessary
- To utilise modern diagnostic equipment to maximum in effecting vehicle service and to interpret findings
- To discuss service details with customer as required
- To accomplish servicing of electronic equipment as required
Responsible for:- Advice and support to mechanics on technical matters and providing advice generally
Relationships with:- Service Manager and Foreman, Mechanics, Customers and Sales Staff
- To carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing
- To ensure diagnostic equipment is used in target of vehicle examinations
- To take all steps to ensure servicing of vehicle, remains within target of manufacturers’ time
- To ensure faults are accurately diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction
- To discuss matters with customers as required and provide lucid explanations
- To co-operate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles
- To ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition
- Ensure diagnosis leads to most cost-effective and accurate remedy to fault or customer complaint
- To be always ready to give advice or use techniques which ensure quality but save time
- To provide a fault finding and systems diagnostic service on motor vehicles to aid and speed the work of mechanics
- To complete forms and documentation included in the company’s service routine
- To draft and prepare any reports required
- Maintain effective liaison with Service Foreman
- To ensure that all instructions to mechanics are clear and understood
- To ensure that any communication with customers is clear and fully answers queries raised
- To be prepared to make suggestions and give advice regarding any special promotional campaign
- To take part, if required, in such campaigns
- To make recommendations only on plant and equipment
- To have served a full apprenticeship in the motor trade.
- To have completed a full technological course of further education.
- To have gained all-round experience and training on manufacturer’s range.
- To demonstrate leadership qualities.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th October 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.