Motorbike Rider Jobs, Driver Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the manufacturing industry is currently looking to hire a Motorbike Rider.
- Riding to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Ride safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products.
- Perform perform motorbike inspection such as checking fluid level and tyre pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Follow traffic laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the motorbike clean and safe.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Ensure the motorbike has valid licenses in compliance with traffic laws
- Perform motorbike inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain riding log, prepare motorbike performance forms and complete daily paperwork
- Provide special care in delivering fragile goods.
- May be called out to work in production in the absence of delivery assignments.
- Valid Riding license.
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Good communication and reasoning skills.
- Age 28 years and above
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal, presentation and listening skills.
- Good time management skills.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com