Reporting to the Radiology Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of effective Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) services at the Hospital.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Certificate or post graduate training in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Must be registered and licensed by the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience 2 of which should be working experience on a 1.5 Tesla MRI Unit.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques in general and specialized Radio diagnostics, Computed Tomography (CT) and Fluoroscopy.
- Excellent computer skills in Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th January, 2019. If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Interested candidates should also note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”