Municipal Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs, County Secretary Jobs, County Government Jobs, Taita Taveta County Jobs
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant position in the Mwatate Municipality.
POSITION: MUNICIPAL MANAGER JOB GROUP ‘P’
Number of Posts: One (1)
Terms of Service: 5 (Five) Years Contract
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a university recognised in Kenya or its
- Must be a Certified Public Secretary of good professional standing.
- Have proven experience of not less than five (5) years in administration or management either in Public or Private sector.
- Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution
- Implement the decisions and functions of the Board of Municipality;
- Oversee the affairs of the Municipality;
- Enforce provisions of the Municipal charter, by-laws and resolutions;
- Develop and adopt policies,plans,strategies and programmes;
- Maintain a comprehensive database and information system of the administration and providing public access;
- Prepare and present for approval to the Board of the Municipality an annual estimate of revenue and expenditure to fund and carry out the programmes and operations of the Board;
- Ensure preparation and submission of the Municipal annual budget estimates to the relevant County Treasury for consideration and submission to the County Assembly for approval as part of the annual County Appropriation Bill;
- Exercise supervision over all departments and agencies of the Municipality
and provide for the coordination of their activities;
- Establish, implement and monitor performance management system;
- Act as an ex-officio member of all Municipality committees of the Board;
- Build and maintain a strong alliance and effective working relationships among the Board of the Municipality, staff and citizens in developing municipality policies and building a sense of community;
- Keep all the minutes and other records of the Board;
- Perform such other functions as may be delegated by the Municipal Board
How To Apply:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Private Bag, VOI
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former
Municipal Council of Voi)
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid
Candidates must satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance
from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
How To Apply:
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 27th September 2019 at 4.30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.