Finance Officer Job at Murang’a County Creameries Processing
Job Group ‘K’
The Finance Officer is responsible for the financial resources of the organization
- Budget planning, Offering Financial advice to GM and Board,
- Offering business decision support,
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information,
- Predicting future financial trends,
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the organization’s future business decisions might be impacted,
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, and expenses,
- Developing long-term business plans based on financial reports,
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets,
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk,
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option) or CPA(K)
- Over three (3) years’ relevant work experience.
- Meet the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills, Ability to develop strong working relationships, Commercial and business awareness,
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal,
- A keen eye for detail,
- Ability to probe further into data, Ability to stick to time constraints,
- High integrity
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for ad reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 8th January 2019.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply