Shift Production Supervisors Job at Murang’a County Creameries Processing
Job Group ‘K’
Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees,
- Oversee and coach employees,
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance,
- Check production output according to specifications,
- Submit reports on performance and progress,
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements,
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures,
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Bachelors’ degree in food sciences /analytical chemistry OR Higher National Diploma in Food Science or Analytical Chemistry,
- 3 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role,
- Experience in using various types of production machinery and tools will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for ad reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 8th January 2019.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply