Technical Operators (4 Mechanical, 3 Electrical & 1 Instrumentalist) Job at Murang’a County Creameries Processing
To operate and maintain milk packaging machines in line with the standard operating procedures and manuals
- Operating the milk packaging machine and ensuring its cleanliness,
- Identifying and documenting problems during operations,
- Maintaining and servicing the milk packaging machine,
- Maintaining a record of the machine,
- Achieving the set daily production targets according to the set quality standards of production,
- Any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Over two (2) years’ work experience in a food industry
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for ad reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 8th January 2019.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply