Music Copywriter Jobs, Media Jobs, Communication Jobs, Music Jobs, Media Law Jobs, KBC Jobs
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions in the Studio Mashinani Project with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
Reporting to the Radio Programmes Manager, the job holder will be responsible for checking and enforcing creative standards of music.
Three (3) years contract
- Checking and enforcing creative standards of music lyrics, sound tracks, instrumentation harmonious rendition and mixing of the musical works into professionally produced final master products
- Duplicating whether in digital, CD or other approved formats
- Ensuring works are produced under KBC copyright and their users meet music quality and copyright policy requirements
- Diploma in Music Production from a recognized institution
- In depth understanding of Media Law and Copyright Law
- Must be able to use Editing Softwares
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 25th September, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.