Pharmaceutical Technologist Job at Neema Hospital
Neema Hospital is a level 4 Mission Hospital situated at Kahawa Sukari and is designed to provide quality, affordable and sustainable health care to all. The facility provides both in-patient and out-patient services on 24-hour basis. The Hospital Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the vacant position of a Pharmaceutical Technologist
The Pharmaceutical Technologist will work under the guidance of a Medical Officer in Charge of the hospital.
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Responsibilities
Specific duties include the following among others
- Receiving prescriptions for medicinal products from medical doctors and other health professionals, dispensing the drugs to patients;
- Preparing or supervising the preparation and labelling of liquid medicines, ointments, powders, tablets and other medications to fill prescriptions;
- Storing and preserving drugs subject to deterioration;
- Conferring with the doctor or his assistants regarding the ordering, stocking and the pricing of the drugs.
- Keeping a clear account of drugs bought and drugs sold in the prescribed register.
- Ensure order and cleanliness at the pharmacy
- Evaluating labels, packaging and advertising of drug products;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized medical training institution.
- Be registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
How to Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates and testimonials, identity card etc should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to
The Chairman, Neema Hospital Board on or before 21st of July 2018.