Network Lead Jobs, ICT Jobs, Penda Health Jobs
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best health care company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
This position is responsible for providing IT service and support to Penda Health employees. The role monitors and maintains the IT infrastructure of Penda Health ensuring it’s efficient and secure. We are looking for a Network Lead to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient IT network infrastructure within the best IT practices.
- Penda is the Kenya’s leading player in healthcare IT – be part of Kenya’s healthcare IT revolution at a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that will grow the best-run IT network in Healthcare from current size and design to a massive world class IT network as the company grows to 100 profitable medical centers.
- Work in a senior role with lots of autonomy to address network challenges and continually improve our infrastructure while improving user experience and efficiencies.
- Opportunity to work with awesome IT Superstars
- Penda has got unique culture! You will Love it! Come experience it!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to all duties listed below
- Making Penda a Great place to work for all! By ensuring Smooth running of Network & Computer systems and ensuring reliable network run within best practices.
- Be a great Teammate: Take feedback well, be open and honest about problems you are facing, take on conflict with your colleagues in a healthy way, and work hard to improve the system for your colleagues!
- Lead a team of smart IT professionals towards achieving Penda’s vision: Your team is happy and delivering in current roles and growing into future roles.
- A Superstar in Project Management: Prepare Project plans and business cases while providing value as a team member in cross functional implementations.
- IT Procurement and Vendor management Pro: In collaboration with procurement team, secure network products and services while ensuring close monitoring of SLAs, quality of IT services and equipment without compromising IT Standards.
- Setup a world class IT Infrastructure to support Penda’s growth:
- To monitor the performance of the IT infrastructure, ensuring that there is link utilization visibility, traffic shaping and future capacity planning.
- To manage the IT infrastructure security.
- To maintain and implement effective IT infrastructure policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- To research and recommend changes to the IT infrastructure architecture.
- At least 4 years network lead/ admin experience, of which at least 1 year successfully. managing others
- Ability to Communicate, listen and analyze customer needs.
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent experience in workforce.
- ITIL, CCNA, CEH certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience/certification on Microsoft Azure and other cloud platforms.
- Great team player with drive for results.
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Additional training and mentorship opportunities are available.
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- High potential for career growth as Penda grows.
- Stock option-based compensation is available.
- Great benefits package – including hiking days and fruit at the office!
- This role will be challenging and important. There is a lot to do, so be prepared to work long hours.
How To Apply
- Apply online on the career section of at our website www.pendahealth.com
- Deadline for applications is June 24th, 2019
- Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)