Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Jobsikaz Jobs
The desired candidate must have at least 2 years’ working experience undertaking HR generalist roles.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
- Assist in activities concerning sourcing & recruitment, performance management and discipline.
- Coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire orientation program.
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct.
- Coordinates disciplinary procedure.
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee as per Company management policy.
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring & implementing applicable HR requirements as per the laws of Kenya.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, recommending HR policies and procedures.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Conversant with Kenyan labour laws.
- Member of a professional body.
- Excellent interpersonal/oral communication.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and problem solve.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with an inspiring Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org