ICT Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Banking Jobs, Cooperative Bank Jobs
- Administration of the Local Area Network and Wide Area Network.
- Administration of the ICT Systems.
- Perform on time daily and weekly backups and ensure backing up of data in the Disaster Recovery Site.
- Perform maintenance and repairs of the Sacco’s hardware.
- Upgrade of systems – performing software installations on servers and client machines.
- Maintain organization ICT inventory.
- Provide relevant training to the staff to upgrade their ICT skills.
- Manage software licenses and ensure use of genuine licenses.
- Perform periodic update of the Sacco’s website.
- Support the Sacco in the implementation of ICT strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related ICT field.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) qualification.
- Working knowledge of relational database management system specifically Oracle.
- Working knowledge of software.
- At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a similar position in a busy ICT environment.
- Very good understanding of Sacco Core Banking Systems.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and ensure timely delivery of ICT projects.
- Age – 28-35 years.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Have excellent financial analysis skills
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Be a team player
If you are interested in the above position, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
How To Apply
- Download the online form(open with adobe reader).
- Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
- The form must be submitted by end of 14th June 2019.