Operations Manager – Experiential Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, YDX Agency Jobs
A leading marketing agency dealing in experiential marketing, consumer research and digital marketing is seeking to recruit a highly qualified Operations Manager who shall provide overall project management to project teams. This position reports to the Client Service Director and works closely with the Managing Director.
The Operations Manager shall oversee the overall project management, a pool of Project Managers as well other project teams – with the main aim of ensuring flawless field executions, while ensuring we achieve operational efficiency in project execution. He/she shall also provide visionary leadership to the projects teams.
- Working closely with Client Service Department & Clients to define business objectives, develop both new and existing business, creation of proposals and budgets
- Ensuring Project delivery, client satisfaction by ensuring best in class field practices as well as Return on Investment for the client and company.
- Managing and developing both new and existing operational teams
- Identification, recruiting, mentoring of Project Staff.
- Building and maintaining a database of Crew who can work for different projects
- Coordinating and supporting on-ground activation teams and other support staff
- Manage training of overall on-ground teams, ensuring they receive best training to enable them to accomplish set out objectives.
- Promoting team spirit
- Budget management and tracking
- Monitoring project costs and implementing cost effective solutions
- Manage hiring of necessary logistics and equipment
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Reviewing the analysis and reports of your team – ensuring accuracy, logical consistency and value – add
- Oversee and report to management /client on progress, learnings and successes of activities conducted on behalf of the client.
- Competitor analysis, review and reporting of other brand field activities in the market
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant experience in the same position and industry
- Good understanding of all the relevant industry regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send a motivational letter and an updated CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager –Experiential Marketing) to email@example.com before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019 at 5pm
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.