Personal Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Coveted HR Services Jobs
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and the internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- High school degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July 2019.