Project Manager – Experiential Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, YDX Agency Jobs
A leading marketing agency dealing in experiential marketing, consumer research and digital marketing seeks to recruit a highly motivated, proactive and motivated Project Manager who shall manage and implement experiential activations (events, consumer activations and retail activities).
- Plan, implement and manage projects
- Source equipment for activations
- Oversee and report to management /client on progress, learning’s and successes of activities conducted on behalf of the client.
- Coordinating and supporting on-ground activation teams and other support staff
Management of Teams
- Source/Recruit Teams
- Team Training
- Building and maintaining a database of Crew who can work for different projects
Monitoring and review
- Report Writing
- Conducting industry analysis on competition & market dynamics on behalf of clients.
- Assist the Client Service developing creative proposals and communication strategy for clients/brands
- Assist the Client Service in sourcing for new business
- Attend meetings and pitches with client service
- Support Operations Manager and ensure objectives are met
- Diploma or University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager, thorough knowledge of experiential marketing
- Have handled and managed event marketing, retail promotions, roadshows, mall activations and other consumer Activations and have a good knowledge of the market.
- Proper Command of English
- Good Computer Skills – MS Office
- Good proposal and Report Writing Skills
- A team player, proactive individual with a passion to succeed
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send a motivational letter and an updated CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager –Experiential Marketing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019 at 5pm
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.