Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client, a land selling company, is looking to hire a Sales Executives to join their growing Nairobi branch office.
The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; Build business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research.
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Assist the customer service officer in marketing during events.
- Follow up with client payments
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update clients database contacts and status of ongoing sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
- More than 1 year experience in selling land
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Business related qualification
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org