Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, Homa-Bay County Jobs
Job Group ‘H’
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Proving appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI),
- Immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patient/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately; facilitating patient’s admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling data
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing Mental/ Mental Health and Psychiatry from recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Any other medical approved short courses shall be added advantage.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should submit dully filled ‘Application for Employment Form’ in an envelope clearly indicating the position applied for, to the Homabay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa-Bay Town or through Post Office using below address:
The Board Secretary/CEO,
Homa-Bay County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
All applications must be received on or before 5th April, 2019 at 4 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the Newspapers and will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and Clearances from KRA,CRB, EACC, HELB and CID at the time of the interview