Nursing Officer Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, Kiambu County Jobs
Job Group Cpsb 08
- Providing holistic care carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan;
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-bases nursing care for client/patient;
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient;
- Carrying out clinical audits to improve client/patient care;
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families;
- Documenting interventions and nursing outcomes. Conducting a community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions;
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care;
- Following up convalescing patients referred from higher facilities for continuity of care;
- Conducting assessment of school health needs, plan, implement interventions, and preparing periodic reports;
- Conducting occupational health needs assessment, planning, implementing, evaluation, making recommendations and preparing periodic reports;
- Conducting community diagnosis and providing feedback;
- Conducting desk review, collecting data and implementing recommendations of the findings for improvement of nursing care;
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery (BSN) from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Computer literate;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result.
How to apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees.
Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2019) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 12th April, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- KIAMBU COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- EMPLOYEES OF THE COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- WOMEN, MINORITIES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- ANY FORM OF CANVASSING SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.