Sales Representative Job at Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises Ltd (5 Positions)
About the Organization
Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises ltd is a fully in-corporated company under companies act that funds sustainable poverty eradication in rural communities by investing in local entrepreneurs and incubating a diverse portfolio of profitable businesses in the developing world.
Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises is looking for experienced professionals to fill the position of sales representatives
Location: Isebania/ Sirare
Education: Degree in sales & Marketing or equivalent
Experience: At least 3 years sales in FMCG – Milk products experience shall be an added advantage
- NURU SOCIAL ENTERPRISES KENYA LIMITED has Openings for Sales Representatives. The Sales Representatives provide sales & marketing support to accounts within an assigned territory. They are responsible for developing account base to meet route objectives including selling, ordering, marketing and merchandising functions while identifying and meeting customer expectations.
- Territory will consist of but not limited to the following areas: Nyanza and Western
- Responsible for top line sales growth through expansion of products sold, using principles of the “Nuru Way to Sell”.
- Responsible to monitor in-stock conditions to meet customer needs with minimal returns and expiries at store level.
- Responsible for working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager on orders and/or inventories, per account specifications, and within the guidelines of the applicable inventory replenishment system.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Responsible for all merchandising of product, keeping customer shelves full of product, using established rotation procedures to pull damaged, short or out-of-code, or heat shocked products from the shelf.
- Responsible for securing or retaining our advantaged position placement in targeted accounts.
- Responsible for development and execution of product displays and associated POS.
- Performs merchandising and selling duties as defined by Company standards;
- Must be able to work any days, including holidays and weekends;
- Provides superior Customer Service for account base;
- Follows safe work habits;
- Coordinate and communicate with the Sales & Marketing Manager on a regular basis;
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree in sales & marketing or its equivalent
- Must live within the core territory as defined.
- May possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Over three years’ experience in sales & marketing;
- Excellent verbal/written skills, with ability to read product labels, SKU and product numbers;
- Skills in organization, time management, prioritization, attention to detail and be able to multitask and adapt to organizational and operational needs;
- Physical requirements include ability to perform repetitive bending, lifting, twisting, standing, walking, kneeling during the work day; ability to lift and carry products cases
How To Apply
Applicants to send their CVs and supporting documents specifying their current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org address to the Recruiting Manager, Nuru Social Enterprise ltd, P.O Box 176-40414 Isebania, to reach us not later than 31st Dec, 2018, 5.00 Pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification!