One (1) Post
Basic Salary Scale Kshs.23,780 – Kshs.29,190 p.m
Job Group ‘H’
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A three (3) year Diploma in Nutrition, Dietetics or Community Nutrition from a recognized institution;
- Been registered by Kenya Nutritionists and Dietetics Institute (KNDI); and
- Been licensed by Kenya Nutritionists and Dietetics Institute (KNDI).
- Nutrition screening, assessment and classification of patient/clients nutritional status;
- Prescription and oversight of appropriate nutrition support (oral, tube or parenteral);
- Offering nutrition counseling and education to patients as indicated and following up;
- Verifying of diet orders and diet changes;
- Supervision of preparation of specially modified meals;
- Nutrition commodity accounting; and
- Monitoring food quality and meal acceptance and recommending adjustment.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution –
Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 13th November, 2018