- Planning, formulating and managing therapeutic diets
- Being resource person on nutrition in the health team;
- Developing weaning foods with families using community resources;
- Initiating projects in the community which promote nutrition
- Supervising and guiding other staff working under the officer and other duties assigned.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education, or its equivalent.
- Have a Diploma in Community Nutrition and Dietetics from Kenya Medical Training College or recognized institution.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Community Nutritionists.
- Registered with Kenya Nutrition and Dietetic institute (KNDI).
- At least certificate in computer application skills.
- Must meet the requirements of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download the respective job application forms from the county’s official website using this link vihiga.go.ke/career.html
Fill and submit one hard copy for the best vacancy of interest in a sealed envelope to the office of the Secretary/CEO of the County Public Service Board. Remember to indicate the position applied on top of the envelope and drop it in the Governor’s Building, Ground Floor Room 03.
Deadline for the applications is 31st January,2019 by 5.00pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300,
County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing, giving or accepting bribes will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Only shortlisted
Candidates will be notified.