Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
For appointment in this position a candidate must have a:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics, Clinical Nutrition or Food Science and Nutrition from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Registered by the council of Kenya Nutrition and Dieticians Institute (KNDI) Experience of working In a health care set up is an added advantage
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Implementing nutrition programs
- Providing nutrition services in health care facilities
- Conducting nutritional assessments, collecting and compiling nutrition data Providing nutrition education and demonstration
- Counselling patients with specific nutritional needs and monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic programs Promoting maternal infants and young child nutrition
- Providing micronutrients supplements
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD