Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse III Job at Nyandarua County
Job Group ‘H’
- Assessing patients and clients and establish health care needs;
- Planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’ needs;
- Providing appropriate health care services, immunization, antenatal care, delivery, and appropriate referral;
- Evaluation of health care outcomes;
- Management of patient records and data;
- Other roles as might be assigned by supervisors; and
- Implementing community health activities in liaison with other health care workers.
- Diploma in KRCHN;
- Must be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Must have a valid practicing license and letter of good standing from the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Be computer literate.
- Must be a Kenya citizen; and
- Fulfills expectations of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
Apply for the job and must attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates and Curriculum
- Vitae that includes three referees;
- Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Certificate of Good Conduct Directorate of Criminal Investigation);
- Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA;
- Credit Reference Bureau Certificate; and
- Clearance Certificate from HELB.
NB: Salary and other benefits are as prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply
If qualified, post or hand-deliver your application to reach the undersigned on or before Monday, 31st December, 2018 by latest 5:00pm.
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYANDARUA
P.O BOX 701-20303,
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Physically Challenged, Women, Youth, Minority, and Marginalized Persons are encouraged to apply.
Terms and conditions of employment will be communicated upon appointment.