Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist III Job at Nyandarua County
Job Group ‘H’
- Conducting nutrition assessments;
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data;
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations;
- Counseling of patients with specific nutritional needs;
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds; and
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programmes.
- Diploma in community nutrition, clinical nutrition, or nutrition and dietetics from a recognized institution;
- Registered by the Council of the Institute of Nutrition and Dietetics; and
- Be computer literate.
- Must be a Kenya citizen;
- Fulfills expectations of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
Apply for the job and must attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates and Curriculum
- Vitae that includes three referees;
- Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Certificate of Good Conduct Directorate of Criminal Investigation);
- Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA;
- Credit Reference Bureau Certificate; and
- Clearance Certificate from HELB.
NB: Salary and other benefits are as prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply
If qualified, post or hand-deliver your application to reach the undersigned on or before Monday, 31st December, 2018 by latest 5:00pm.
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NYANDARUA
P.O BOX 701-20303,
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Physically Challenged, Women, Youth, Minority, and Marginalized Persons are encouraged to apply.
Terms and conditions of employment will be communicated upon appointment.