- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board Master’s degree in the areas of specialization (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
- Provide health care related to gynaecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure the implementation of validated clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynaecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynaecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Plan and supervise the HR associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal/external communication) of the gynaecological staff in order to ensure both an efficient sizing and the amount of knowledge required, to improve people’s capabilities and their active participation in influencing the targeted population using preventive practices. This will be done in close coordination with the HR department.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the gynaecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as that pharmacy stock levels are permanently updated and available. This will be done in cooperation with the pharmacist and logistic staff, the management,
How to Apply
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details