Assistant Occupational Therapist Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Nairobi County Jobs
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Assistant Occupational Therapist III-JOB GROUP H(10 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 12th Oct 2018
Salary Scale: Kshs 23,780.00 to Kshs 29,190.00
House Allowance: Kshs 6,750.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
Risk Allowance: Ksh 2,000.00
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 7,000.00
Roles for the Assistant Occupational Therapist Job
- Screening, assessing, formulating and implementing patients’ treatment plan
- Carrying out clients’ functional assessment and formulating necessary interventions
- Initiate appropriate therapy intervention programs for patients & clients with disabilities in the Hospital and in the community.
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Sensitizing the community on occupational Therapy issues
- Preparing periodic reports
Assistant Occupational Therapist Job Qualifications
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education -K.C.S.E., grade C or above or its equivalent with passes in the relevant subjects.
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution
- Membership certificate of the Kenya Occupational Therapists Association
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Skills to communicate effectively with patients and colleagues.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before 26th October.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.