Office Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Secretarial Studies Jobs, KLDC Jobs
Job Grade KLDC 8
Job Ref No.: KLDC/016/2019
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording dictation.
- Management of e-office equipment.
- Management of office protocol and office petty cash.
- Handling office communication (calls, letters and appointments).
- Ensuring security of office records, documents (including classified material) and equipments.
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
- An officer at this position may be required to work for more than one officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies or Bachelor of Business and Office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- A Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, MsPowerPoint, Ms-Access and Internet) from a recognized institution.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.