Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, ICTA Jobs
JOB GRADE ICTA 7
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Taking minutes; using e-office to research and process data;
- Operating office equipment;
- Attending to visitors and client;
- Handling customer inquiries,complaints and handling telephone calls and; Coordinating schedules of meetings and appointments;
- Coordinating travel arrangements;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, including classified materials;
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Establishing and monitoring procedures for record keeping of correspondence and file movements;
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office;
- Preparing responses to routine correspondence and managing office protocol and etiquette.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Secretarial Studies; Bachelor of Business Management/Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences plus a Higher Diploma/Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution;
- Have a minimum three (3) years’ work experience in public service or in the private sector;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and demonstrated professional competence in management of office administrative services.
How To Apply
All applications should be done Strictly on Our Online Platform on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke
Application should be received not later than 3rd September 2019.