Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Kisiwa Technical Training Institute Jobs
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines
- Processing Data;
- Managing E-Office;
- Ensuring Security Of Office Records, Documents And Equipment;
- Operating office equipment; and
- Handling telephone calls.
- Making appointments and reservations for the office.
- Handling and filling confidential information or any other documents.
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Handling office files and maintaining an effective filing system.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness within the office.
- Handling all typing duties as may be required.
- Performing basic office administrative duties.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification
- Minimum of ‘O’ level mean Grade C- (Minus)
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies Module III.
- Proficient in Computer.
How to Apply
Application letter addressed to the Principal, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Deadline of submission is on 12th July 2019.
When Replying please quote Ref. No KISTTI/P/ADVERT/2019
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute
P. O. BOX 657 – 50200,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cell Phone: 0712-225422/0736-559665/0714–980289