Office Administrator Job at Fanaka Real Estate Ltd
Fanaka Real Estate Ltd is seeking to employ an Office Administrator to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
A successful Office Administrator should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Take minutes during staff meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Create and update records and databases with clients’ payments and project data
- Follow up with clients’ payments and update of project progress
- Make statutory payments (KRA, NHIF & NSSF) on behalf of the company
Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or Any relevant field
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Served as an Office Administrator for a minimum period of 1 year
- Experience in taking minutes at Board level and in accordance with regulations on minutes.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with good understanding of administrative and report-writing skills as well as procedures in service delivery.
Skills and Competencies
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have accounting basics
- Have secretarial skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills
- Must be able to improve performance through management feedback
How to Apply
Incumbents will be expected to continue upgrading their knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to keep abreast of regulation/policy changes and trends in higher education. Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV to email@example.com