Office Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, MSEA Jobs
REF. NO: MSEA-47/7/2019 (MSEA Grade 10)
Duties and responsibilities will entail:- cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus and ensuring habitable office conditions at MSEA; collecting and disposing waste; preparing and serving refreshments; moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement; and dispatching letters.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How To Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification.