Office Assistant Job at National Environment Management Authority
The National Environment Management Authority (NEMA), is established under the Environmental Management and Co-ordination Act No. 8 of 1999 (EMCA) as the principal instrument of Government for the implementation of all policies relating to environment. EMCA 1999 was enacted against a backdrop of 78 sectoral laws dealing with various components of the environment, the deteriorating state of Kenya’s environment, as well as increasing social and economic inequalities, the combined effect of which negatively impacted on the environment.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Providing general routine office services.
- Providing cleaning services.
- Undertaking messengerial duties.
- Tea Preparation.
- Undertaking gardening services, as may be assigned by the supervisor in the area of deployment.
Requirements for the Office Assistant Job
- Kenya Ceritifcate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D (plain) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Relevant experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
How to Apply