Office Assistant Job at National Gender and Equality Commission
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of: Senior Personal Secretary, Driver, Office Assistant for Malindi and Kitui Regional offices and Personal Aide.
Terms Of Service: 5 year contract renewable subject to performance
Other Benefits:Medical Cover, Group Life Insurance and WIBA
STATION: Kitui & Malindi Office
Requirements for the Office Assistant Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) mean grade D plus or its equivalent;
- Certificate in any course lasting one month or more from a recognized institution;
- A good School Leaving Certificate.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Cleaning duties in the area of deployment;
- Preparing tea and washing utensils;
- To organize for photocopying of documents;
- To organize for binding of documents;
- Performing messengerial duties including assisting with movement of office items and equipment.
Note: Please state the station you prefer on the subject line.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements to submit their applications together with :
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of National Identity Card and
- Fill in the employment form provided and attach Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts and any other relevant supporting documents. The form can be downloaded from the Commission’s website www.ngeckenya.org
All applicants should attach a copy of the letter of appointment to their substantive post showing current position and salary;
Applicants should submit three (3) names of referees one of which must be the current employer and their mobile telephone and e-mail contacts.
Please Note that:
- The Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Youth, People from Marginalized groups and Minority communities who meet the requirements of the advertised job are especially encouraged to apply.
- The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo medical examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and will be required to provide clearance from KRA, CID, EACC, HELB and CRB
- It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- A candidate who applies online must scan and attach all the required documents.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Commisson Secretary/CEO
National Gender and Equality Commission
Solution Tech Building, Longonot Road, Upper Hill
P O Box 27512-00506
Email to: email@example.com
Please clearly indicate the job reference number on the subject line and on the envelope.
To reach the Commission on or before 22nd October, 2018.