Onboarding & Global Mobility Advisor Jobs, Human Resources Jobs, Kenya Airways Jobs
This role’s purpose is to act as the Global Mobility and onboarding advisor within the HR function, ensuring the successful delivery of relocation, global mobility management and exceptional onboarding support to employees. This role is also expected to be delivering both operational and strategic international assignment solutions to assignees, expatriates and business functions.
- Serving as the advisor within the global mobility and onboarding function providing guidance and advice regarding the company’s international expatriate and assignee population.
- Managing the international assignment life cycle from start to finish for employees Serving as a specialist on matters relating to expatriate management.
- Partnering with stakeholders to provide on-going HR support within the business
- Sharing knowledge and providing advice to internal stakeholders on International Mobility policies and compliance topics.
- Preparing international assignment documentation and managing instructions to payrolls and shadow payrolls.
- Managing the external supplier network including vendors of; visa and immigration, relocation and expatriate taxation.
- Liaising with assignees throughout the relocation/assignment process, ensuring compliance throughout.
- Supporting in tax, social security and immigration management and compliance for international assignments
- Working on ad-hoc projects to support the business global mobility Global Mobility and HR team
- Experience working within Global Mobility and onboarding.
- Knowledgeable of Global Mobility practices and procedures.
- Degree or equivalent ideally in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Analytical, numerate and a quick learner.
- Proficient user in MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Cultural awareness.
How to Apply