Operations Manager Jobs, Management Jobs, Finance Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Dorbe leit Jobs
Our client is a leading company in the investment sector who thrives in offering customers attractive opportunities for investment and wealth creation and lifestyle-enriching financial services. The company specializes in a broad range of asset classes carefully tailored to create wealth for its clients and ultimately bolster-economic progress. They have a well client-focused integrated business model with competitive investment performance being core to the service delivery.
Our client is looking for a knowledge-driven individual to take up the role of an Operations Manager.
Further details concerning the role are as follows:
This Operations Manager position requires a unique set of skills. This individual must understand investments, operations and performance reporting and must be effective at presenting intricate performance measurement statistics to senior management, the Board of Directors and Trustees.
• Provide excellent client service.
• Provide comprehensive service for our clients (answering questions, helping them to coordinate transactions (wires), facilitating data or reporting requests, etc.)
• Help to educate clients on their account (explaining portfolio accounting reports, client statements, etc.)
• Help us to continually improve our client service.
Portfolio Accounting and Performance Measurement.
• Need to have a good understanding of accounting elections for fixed income portfolios.
• Help to maintain timely and compliant transaction.
Process Development and Improvement
• Provide management oversight and guidance for operations team.
• Establish/update financial management processes and infrastructure to enable scalability of operations.
• Oversee and refine performance measurement and operations management systems.
• Manage operations to meet budget, business, and other strategic goals.
• Develop and execute operating policies to support investment team objectives and policies.
• Help to develop and implement efficient processes and workflows as our business grows and changes.
• Proactively review current processes to identify areas where efficiency can be improved and working with Risk Officer identify where risks can be mitigated.
• Work with portfolio management team to ensure timely settlements of executed trades.
• Facilitate trade settlement by notifying custodians and helping to resolve any settlement issues. Act as liaison between executing broker-dealer and custodian bank.
• Set up new features and continuously introduce improvements in the investment system.
• Assist in month-end statement/reports production, including those required by regulators, trustees and all stakeholders.
• Help create and maintain ad hoc as and when required.
• Generate reports and provide data/information for clients, portfolio managers and client service reps.
• Integrity and accountability.
• Strong prioritization, relationship management, and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively manage competing deadlines and expectations.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to effectively articulate core facets of our business and interact effectively with clients, staff and senior management.
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated, reliable and responsive to clients, staff and senior management.
• Team player, but also able to work independently.
• Interested in learning and growing knowledge and responsibility.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Be able to manage/analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources.
• Experience with Bloomberg.
Strong Experience and Knowledge of:
• All investment asset classes.
• Various investment products including involvement in development, implementation and managing the products.
• Trade and settlement management.
• Performance Measurement and Attribution.
• Product and fund valuations.
• Developing and implementing operational procedures.
• Ensuring operational compliance.
• Regulatory compliance and its impact for all portfolios and products.
• Project management in an operations function.
• Both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Leading teams and managing people.
• Fund administration and fund accounting.
• MIS reporting.
• Client relationship management and reporting.
• BA, BCom in Finance, Investments, Economics and/or CFA or other related field, with at least 5 years’ experience.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills.
• Solid working knowledge of investment management, budgeting, communication, and strategic planning.
• Outstanding organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Ability to manage complex projects involving various stakeholders and multiple projects of varying priority.
• Strong collaboration skills and experience working in small teams within a matrix environment.
• Creative problem solving skills with ability to manage small teams with limited resources.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your application through our website email@example.com on the vacancy page before the closing of business 20th September, 2019. Only successful candidates will be contacted.