The Role In Brief
Moko’s Operations Manager makes hundreds of families happy every week by delivering top-notch mattresses, sofas and furniture materials efficiently and with a smile. You’ll lead the dream team responsible for warehousing and nationwide distribution of all our products. You will be an experienced, results-driven multi-tasker who is eager to support the development of your team.
Ensure world-class service delivery
- Maintain strong interfaces and continuous communication with customer-facing teams to quickly identify and troubleshoot problems when they arise
- Implement a quick and smooth order fulfillment process, from receipt to delivery
- Ensure that all goods that reach customers in good condition and to their expectations
- Minimize invoicing and delivery errors
Lead, grow and continuously improve your team
- Manage our warehouse and distribution teams, support their professional advancement and ensure a safe and happy environment
- Anticipate and plan for capacity investments to keep service delivery apace with company growth
Take responsibility for inventory management and compliance
- Maintain and improve inventory control systems, ensuring robust ongoing controls and regular stock-checks
- Lead environmental and local authority compliance
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
- Strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to relate well with direct reports, customers and colleagues.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills, including the ability to develop operational tools in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in warehousing, inventory management, logistics and/or distribution
- Candidates with at least 3 years’ experience managing a team preferable.
- An independent, out-of-the-box thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
How To Apply
Please visit our website moko.co.ke/careers and apply through our online form.