Operations Manager Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Mwananchi Credit Jobs
- Provide advice on all operational issues to the Directors and General Manager
- Responsible for delivering budgeted results of Branches.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all branches and handle all operational issues.
- Prepare monthly and other periodic operational reports for management.
- Liaise with the Finance manager to ensure timely preparations of annual budget, quarterly budget review, business plans and operational plans.
- Develop business relationship with potential customers as well as existing customers with the view to strengthening the Company’s customer relationship base
- Analyze the business environment and make recommendations on the development of new products and enhance existing products to grow the Company’s customer base and outreach.
- Develop strategies to minimize customer complaints and suggest ways of managing the public image of the Company.
- Achieve business growth & profitability targets of the Company.
- Monitor and evaluate the branches performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Supervise the field operations team comprising of all product Managers, Branch Managers, Loan Officers and Customer Care Officers to ensure they perform their duties optimally.
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies, procedures and manuals.
- Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the company’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
- Implement a 5 year strategic plan focusing on increasing the outreach of the Company through the opening of new branches, growth of the existing branches and development of new credit and non-funded products.
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors.
- Office Administration Management
- Update and maintain operations manuals.
- Follow up for collection of loan repayments in line with the collection team.
- Maintain a good quality loan book with PAR below 5%.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to meet the objectives of the Company
- Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in banking or a micro lending company.
- High level of numeracy to evaluate complex statistical financial information.
- Strong managerial, business development, analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership qualities with a proactive, results- oriented and a positive disposition.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to work on flexible scheduling.
- Required Personal Attributes
- Good interpersonal and strong team building skills
How to Apply
All cv’s be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org