Manager – Operations Office Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Economics Jobs, KRA Jobs
Job Grade: Manager – TDR KRA 6
Department: Legal Services & Board Coordination
Division: Tax Dispute Resolution
To manage and coordinate the operations and support functions of Tax Dispute Resolution Division.
- Implement policies and strategies on Operations of the Division
- Coordinate and oversight of operations Team
- Support the implementation of strategies for stakeholder engagement (both internal and external);
- Promote personnel career and continuous professional development of staff in the Division.
- Make proposals, review and approve work plans, schedules and budget of the Division
- Monitoring of operations performance targets for the Division;
- Preparation of the Division’s Reports.
- Develop the Division’s Performance Contract and Work Plan.
- Review of the Registry Reports.
- Manage the dissemination of correspondence, email and legal instruments to appropriate Parties/Departments on behalf of the Head of Department.
- Manage the general performance of staff in the Division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BCom, Accounting, Communications, Administration, Economics, Statistics, Law or related disciplines from a recognised university.
- Management courses.
- Must have served as an Assistant Manager or its equivalent grade in middle level management for at least four (4) years ,2 years of which should be in an Executive Office or a similar busy environment in a comparable organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills;
- Must be a person of integrity;
- Team player.
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 5thJuly, 2019.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How to Apply