Operations Supervisor Jobs, Operations Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Operations Supervisor position for one of our clients
- Coordination and Supervision – Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Financial – Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the ECRC.
- Best Practices – Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources – Working with the ED plan the use of human resources. Assist in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the ED.
- Communication – Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Strategic Input – Liaison with Board and ED. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Risk Management – Oversee organizational insurance policies. Ensure health and Safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned.
- Diploma in Operations or its equivalent.
How to Apply