Operations Supervisor Jobs, Administration Jobs, Front Office Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Operations Supervisor position for one of our clients
- Manage the reception; including receiving, screen and transferring calls to relevant staff
- Interface with the visitors to the office, welcoming guests and responding to enquiries
- Collecting, sorting, distributing and preparing mails, messages and courier deliveries
- With assistance from the Office assistant, making coffee and tea for staff and visitors
- Support organization on meetings and conferences
- Provide secretarial support to staff when need arise.
- Liaise with ICT providers to ensure ICT administration is effectively carried out and internal IT issues are addressed
- Management of consumables stock and oversee office maintenance, repairs and cleaning and re-order of goods.
- Management of assets, utilities and consumables – telephone usage, photocopying & printing
- File data/documents and maintain records by making sure relevant documents are filed properly.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in the office, with the help of the office assistant.
- Assist on management of accounts for suppliers of office supplies and other service providers, including internet, phone, electricity, and advising when services are due for payment.
- Asset management and maintenance.
- Enhance the office outlook.
- Provide administrative support on statutory liaison.
- Taking minutes of meetings in a professional way then having them approved before being filed.
- Supervising Office assistant
- Taking care of other staff related activities as may be determined by the Head of Finance & Administration
Logistics and Travel
- Managing staff travel and related accommodation bookings for staff
- Organization of functions of workshops and meetings
- Coordinate internal meetings, workshops, retreats and conferences
Procurement management functions
- Support procurement function
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key suppliers
- Processing orders of supplies
- Take minutes during the Procurement Committee meetings
Accounting and Finance functions
- Management of payables
- Manage petty cash as per policy and guidelines
- Statutory payments and returns
- Making sure all emails enquiries on the info account are attended to and responded to promptly
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the management
- A degree holder in Management or Administration with office management practical knowledge
- 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Previous experience in an International NGO.
- Public Relations, Front Office Management, Secretarial and Cooperate Communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven office organizational and file management skills,
- Excellent communications skills: (with all levels of people i.e. public, staff, partners, donors offices, CEO’s, Government officials, service providers)
- Excellent team player with good inter-personal relationship
- Excellent computer writing skills – (minutes and workshop reports) Strong ability to multitask, an eye for details and high level of accuracy Highly self-organized, coordination and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and possess problem solving skills
- Understanding of the development sector, current trends and willingness to learn Understanding of the Navision ERP
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience
- Statutory payments and returns
How to Apply