Optometrist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Caremax Health Jobs
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the position of Medical Officer.
The Optometrist will report to the Branch Manager. The main responsibility for the optometrist will be performing eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases. The optometrist will, based on the results prescribe or offer the appropriate advice to the patient while maintaining high standards of care.
- Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions
- Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
- Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
- Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
- Maintaining displays.
- Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
- Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
- Diploma in Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution
- At least one (1) year post internship experience as an optometrist
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the two positions and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Aug 2019.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional to Careers@caremaxhealthkenya.com, quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.